Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2020

summer learning journey Activity 2: Influencers

Hi bloggers today I will be bloging about what will I post if I had a chance on youtube?

If I had a chance I would post about the coolest thing I have ever done!

Examples: triple back flip beating the world record of the longest jump. 
well it just has to be AWESOME!
well I don't really know what to post but it just has to be EPIC
 But if I have to chose I will post a  (NWR) that stand for 
 NEW WORLD RECORD!

( What will you chose?)

Will it be 
EPIC or AWSOME

Tell me in the coments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.