Pages

Sunday 12 January 2020

DAY 3: INVENTIVE INVENTORS summer learning journey

Hi bloggers today I will be blogging about if I would live in a small house if I wanted to.
I would live in a small house because it is easy to clean and it is awesome cupboards can turn into stairs one person's bed can turn into two!. but if I had a choice of buying a big house or a small house I would chose the big house just because it doesn't have those ability it's still better because you have big space to do things and it won't get so boring because the house is so big! and you have your grandparent's come over to live in your big house! so that's why I don't like living in small houses.

( What will you chose)

small          OR        BIG

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.