Pages

Friday 28 June 2019

Mythical!

Mythical is a dragon we had to draw a dragon and write it on a non chronologica report. we were wondering what a non chronologica report is a non chronologica report is when it isn't in order and you can't use you, me ,I.  Here is what my dragon looks like.


His super power is galaxy ball and if someone touches it he/she will go to the galaxy and never come out. But it is a Mythical dragon to it will come out is 15years. So if  you guys go past him in the hidden world watch out becasue you might end up in the galaxy and never come out! So you guys better watch out!!!.😁



2 comments:

  1. hello I have just been on your blog and really enjoyed looking at your post on the mythical dragon. It was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my name is Navarah I go to grey main school I liked your fire breathing dragon because you used blue and because it is one of my favourite colours.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.