Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2019

My Inavtion!!

Hi blogers .If I had an chance I will make an amazing pen so if you say a colour and draw it it will be the colour you wanted and if you said rubber and draw it again it will rub anything out I want to Initiavte it because I love drawing so I want to have an magical pen so my drawing will be way better than my old ones. So I can colour as neat as a paper. Maybe I might be in the world books. That will be so cool. If you guys have another Ideas you can tell me in the comments and I could think about it. Bye bye🐱‍🏍.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.