Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

crime who stole the money?

Hi blogers today I'm going to blog about a crime scine there are three evdidece amanda,camren, luis. who is the guilty one you can see amnda is guilty becasue on every sheet it has her name on it thats fine but she made fake names and fake ids and she signed it so she is the crime. she wanted to get money her self but she isn't borrowing it shes just steeling it she shered all the paper that she signed so no one will know who it was btu we found out that it was her. so we perpeared the court for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.