Pages

Thursday 7 March 2019

the robottic hand

This Tuesday miss Taylor's husband came to show us the robotic hand the Looks so cool his arm Tell's his robotic hand to move he is the only on that has a robotic hand in ch ch  . His robotic hand is bigger than is normal  hand  it can hold a cup and it can hold a pencil but the penic is hard to hold but it's OK he's just learning. he can swap modes on his hand I wonder how will he charge his hand I wish he can come a norther day and his name is Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.