Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2019

the most important three things in my life

this is what I think

the first one is a car or a sleeping bag because in the night I might be cold so having a car or a sleeping bag will help me be warmer the second thing is a lot of food because I need to eat every day
the last thing is a phone and a charger because if I was lost I could phone the police or on goggle maps


this is what my dad thinks

the first thing is a family
the second thing is health
the thrid thing is happynis

                                                         dont foget to leave a comet please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.