Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

what will you choose

Hi bloggers today I'm going to talk about what you would choose if you were to pick three things from my house. If there was a fire on your house. What will you pick and why I would pick I would bring a huge blanket. For if the night is cold the blanket can keep me warm. a to phone with a charger because if I get lost I can use the map.  A tent for where I sleep you might wonder where will I charge my phone at night I will sneak, into some ones house and charge my phone. In the morning at six a clock I will take my phone away.
Image result for blaketImage result for phoneImage result for tent

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alvin. this is Eamon from Yaldhusrt, (your school) and im just here to say that I like this blog post! and I agree with it all, but I dont think I would sneak into some random persons house to charge a phone! but overall I like the blog!

    keep up the great work!

    From Eamon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alvin, this is Sam from yaldhurst Model School.

    I like how you put pictures of all the things that you would take. I like the way you presented it with the words at the top and the pictures spread out at the bottom. What about food and water?

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would use my money in my phone to buy food

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.