Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Student Summit!

 Hi Bloggers! Today Rimu have been attending in the Student Summit! 

Due of COVID-19 We did Student summit in our class!

Here are the Four Presentaions I attended : Marvellous Miro, Scratch Jr, Pixton Comics and Pick a Path

If you did the Student Summit Did you do these too?

Here is a drawing of what I learn't

During this Session of Student Summit I have learn't a lot of thing like how to make a comic and how to use Miro and how Pick a path works. Now I have learn't many things that I didn't even know about!

Did you attend the Student summit?
Did you learn anything New?
Were you presetning or particapating?

If you did please comment down below and If you do I might recognize you from the presentations.
BYE!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alvin, Yes I did Attend the student summit, I did learn new stuff, and I was a participated in the student summit and not a presenter.

    This post is good because you have added more then one question and you have added a good explanation.

    Kind Regards- Ethan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.