Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2020

My first animation of the decade!

Hi blogger's last week rimu made a animtion we made a animtion about how we got to schoool I got driven to school. what did you ride/walk or get driven to school here is DLO of my animation.


  
We had a lesson with Miss Morgan.
We learned how to make thing go into houses,schools ETC. 
We made the person smaller and smaller as it got closer to the school.
Today we will be making our own animation and do what ever we want.
I was thinking about it and I decided to do a animation about cars.

Questionns: What animation would you do?
Questionns: have you done a animation before?
Questionns: do you like making animations?

I look forward for your comment! and don't foget to smash the like .....
Image result for like gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/xThuWh9SL6ZeTnkOGs/giphy.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.