Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Come and check out our friday soccer match!

Hi readers last Friday we had a soccer match it was a tough one but we lost on the last second. it was really awesome I can't wait until this Friday. and I wonder who are we playing. on that way back home we gave prizes to the player of the day and in that year 5/6 player of that day was Jonathan and Jonathan said " the player of that day is that captain for next week Toby was the team captain for last week the player of that day gets a certificate. do you guys or girls want to know what else that player of the day got? leave a comment and I will tell you what it is.       HINT. what lots of children likes

1 comment:

  1. hi alvin i like your blog and thank you for writing on my blog im frome gms to

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.