Pages

Saturday 9 February 2019

my math work mut/div

This my work Im working on 6 times tabbles this is some awners from my work I hope you enjoy my math  
s
t
h
i
r
t
y
s
i
x
f
e
f
t
w
e
l
v
e
n
o
n
v
h
b
s
e
g
t
f
r
a
k
e
n
t
e
u
h
q
t
s
r
d
n
q
s
g
i
f
y
i
f
i
f
t
z
n
r
m
t
x
t
s
b
j
y
p
t
n
w
t
i
d
e
g
s
t
y
e
o
y
u
r
g
s
h
b
w
p
j
a
a
f
y
c
u
f
i
o

36

42

72

12


30


60

64 x 26 =1664

X
20
6
60
1200
360
4
80
24
 
1200
360
80
24
1664

47 x 16 =752

 
X
10
6
40
400
240
7
70
42
 
400
240
70
42
752
thank you for looking at my blog don't foget to leave a coment 

11 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Alvin, my name is Emil and I'm a year 7 at Grey Main school. I really like this post and how you've included photos so we can actually see your work. Maybe next time you could go through it a couple of times or show someone because I saw a few spelling mistakes.

    This reminds me of when I was learning my basic facts and how many times I had to practise them. My favourite is 6 x tables, whats yours? Keep up the incredible work Alvin!

    Emil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello alvin

    My name is Hazel,I go to Pt england school.WOW what a lot of math.You must be so smart and talent.Are you learning about Time table. question: Do you Love Math.

    From Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Emil I Alvin thankyou for telling me that I have some spelling mistakes next time I'll wacth out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes hazel I do like math I have to do math 6:00 to 8:00 I really like maths

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abcya do you like it?
    I do and also I remember doing this are you at yaldy school?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alvin, its your friend, Sam!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.