Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2019

THE WORLD'S BEST STORY

I was playing on the slide but then I landed on my butt! When I just landed on my butt the bark began
to sink.
I thought I was going to break my bones but I never landed
I thought this was a never ending hole.


One hour later I landed on something round, as I looked down there was a fat hippopotamus it looked
very angry. I thought I will get squashed like a piece of paper. So I ran away but the fat hippopotamus
was charging at me there was a wall in front of me I was like oh no! It was a dead end the fat
hippopotamus went full speed at me as quick as lighting I lied on my back the fat hippopotamus
went crash! Into the wall.


  The wall suddenly fell behind the wall there was a portal. I jumped in the portal
I face planted on the ground the ground wasn't concert it was rock’s it was another new world.
Wondering what to do I suddenly
felt someone pat  me on the shoulder I turned around it was the fat hippopotamus again.
I was like oh no instead of running I jump on the fat hippopotamus’s back this time
he was furious he charged into a unbreakable wall.
When he was a inch close the wall I jumped of, BANG! the hippopotamus died as soon as the
hippopotamus died I found a key in his body
.I took the key and keeped on walking I came upon a door the door was locked. I grabbed the key I got
from hippopotamus I opened the door and I walked in because this time I didn't
want to land on the ground and face plant as I entered I was back at the park finally,
I got out of the fantasy world. I was really happy because I could go back home to eat dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.