Pages

Thursday 8 March 2001

my first cyber smart post

in cyber smart, we have been learning about private and Personal information. it is really important to know the difference between what is Personal and what is private so that you are safe online. some things that are private is full name phone number and the plate number on your car. these are things you shouldn't share with strangers and you shouldn't share online too. I have created a poster to share my learning with you. please comment  below if you like the work that I have created.

3 comments:

  1. great work alvin by your bff Jorja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is jacob From yms i like your blog about dont tell your password to anyone because if they do then they might try to hack anyone so that's a good blog post about not telling your password keep going and don't give up on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI alvin It is me jonathon
    I love how you have talt us about being cyber smart
    could you write how you feel about it
    yours sincerly jonathon

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.